- 527,310 hits
- Fundamental Choice on Fundamental Science | HESA on The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- andgranville on The astronaut and the mathematician
- Philip Hultin on Did you say, Father’s day?
- Craig on Did you say, Father’s day?
- INVESTING IN CANADA’S FUTURE; Strengthening the Foundations of Canadian Research (Review of fundamental research final report): 3 of 3 | FrogHeart on The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- Did you say, Father’s day?
- The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- Berdahl vs. Potter: The Tale of Two “Globe and Mail” Editorials
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- Open Letter to the UBC Chancellor Reappointment Committee
- Canada has two ministers of Science, yet Budget 2017 barely mentions Science
- The Latest Attack on Academic Freedom in Canada: McGill Turns Away from Controversy and Provocation
- The Fall of the Faculty: A Case Study of University Governance at UBC
- Salient points of Daniel Heath Justice’s letter of resignation from the UBC Sexual Assault Policy Committee in response to Furlong’s reinstatement
- Shaking up the UBC Board of Governors
- Interview with a mathematician: Nassif Ghoussoub
- About Naylor’s panel roundtable regarding Big Science in a Canadian Context
- Research funding of Mathematics and Statistics in Canada
- The Submission of BIRS and Canada’s Mathematical Sciences Institutes to Canada’s Fundamental Science Review
- Saving the UBC Senate from itself
- Some unedited thoughts for Canada’s fundamental science review panel
- A life of mathematics and computation: Jon Borwein
- UBC’s new president is not a mathematician, but …
- An open letter to Faye Wightman, Chair of the UBC Alumni Board of Directors
- An open letter to Stuart Belkin, Chair, UBC Board of Governors
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
Thank you, Mme. Chancellor. Thank You, Mr. President, and Thank you, University of Victoria, for this tremendous honour. I obviously have many connections to UVic, but I should start by mentioning a very special one.