- Science Canada
- The Black Hole
- Science Debate
- Researcher Forum
- The UBC Admin Blogs
- The Progressive Economics Forum
- The accidental mathematician
- Sauvons la recherche
- Canadian Consortium for Research
- Je vote pour la science
- Right-brain-babble on rabble.ca
- Culture des futurs
- Nature network
- Sciences dessus dessous
- Michael Geitz
- Speculative diction, written by graduate student Melonie Fullick, @qui_oui.
- Deans’ weblog, by various contributors at Dalhousie University’s graduate studies department.
- The Black Hole, which offers career advice for science grads by David Kent and regular contributors (Twitter: @scienceadvocacy).
- Careers Café: by Jo VanEvery and Liz Koblyk (@jovanevery and @unicareers, respectively).
- Adventures in Canadian Post-Secondary Education, from Memorial University professor Dale Kirby (@dalekirby).
- Ivory Tower Blues, by University of Western Ontario professors James Côté and Anton Allahar (Twitter: @jecote).
- The Classroom Conservative, by University of Lethbridge professor Craig Monk.
- FedCan blog, published by the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (@fedcan).
- Eye on Higher Ed, by Alex Usher, on the Globe Campus site (@CanEdProject).
- 588,913 hits
- Canada’s 2021 budget and science | FrogHeart on Shiny, happy, oblivious science
- Richard Froese on It takes more than talent and hard work to win academic awards
- RR on NSERC has lost its bearings … again
- Walid on NSERC has lost its bearings … again
- NSERC has lost its bearings … again | Piece of Mind on NSERC has lost its bearings, but who is responsible?
- UBC: The ill-fated revolt of those who ought to know better
- Shiny, happy, oblivious science
- NSERC has lost its bearings … again
- The Learning & Research of the UBC Board of Governors (II)
- The Learning & Research committee of the UBC Board: What a difference a year makes (I)
- UBC: Failures in governance are slowing down the pace of academic renewal
- A research community at the mercy of a leaderless NSERC
- A busy first four months on the UBC Board of Governors
- Academic publishing in the time of sanctions and boycotts
- Maurice Sion: 1927 – 2018
- Robert M. Miura: 1938 – 2018
- When the Walls of Governance Come Crumbling Down
- Why I am voting against the tuition increases for domestic students
- Resignation of the director of the Wall Institute: The reaction
- Why I am resigning from the directorship of the Wall institute
- Accountability and Governance at UBC: Budget
- NSERC corrects a mistake, but many remain unaddressed
- Is the BIRS programme multiple disciplinary enough for NSERC?
- Calling on #UBC to step up and support our alumni Loujain Al-Hathloul (Arts, 2014)
- Reboot NSERC by engaging and empowering the researchers it serves
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets