- Science Canada
- The Black Hole
- Science Debate
- Researcher Forum
- The UBC Admin Blogs
- The Progressive Economics Forum
- The accidental mathematician
- Sauvons la recherche
- Canadian Consortium for Research
- Je vote pour la science
- Right-brain-babble on rabble.ca
- Culture des futurs
- Nature network
- Sciences dessus dessous
- Michael Geitz
- Speculative diction, written by graduate student Melonie Fullick, @qui_oui.
- Deans’ weblog, by various contributors at Dalhousie University’s graduate studies department.
- The Black Hole, which offers career advice for science grads by David Kent and regular contributors (Twitter: @scienceadvocacy).
- Careers Café: by Jo VanEvery and Liz Koblyk (@jovanevery and @unicareers, respectively).
- Adventures in Canadian Post-Secondary Education, from Memorial University professor Dale Kirby (@dalekirby).
- Ivory Tower Blues, by University of Western Ontario professors James Côté and Anton Allahar (Twitter: @jecote).
- The Classroom Conservative, by University of Lethbridge professor Craig Monk.
- FedCan blog, published by the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (@fedcan).
- Eye on Higher Ed, by Alex Usher, on the Globe Campus site (@CanEdProject).
- 513,559 hits
- The Science Policy Review | HESA on About Naylor’s panel roundtable regarding Big Science in a Canadian Context
- John Smith-McCoy on Saving the UBC Senate from itself
- Yemon Choi on Saving the UBC Senate from itself
- Priscilla Greenwood on Some unedited thoughts for Canada’s fundamental science review panel
- anthonyquas on Some unedited thoughts for Canada’s fundamental science review panel
- The Fall of the Faculty: A Case Study of University Governance at UBC
- Salient points of Daniel Heath Justice’s letter of resignation from the UBC Sexual Assault Policy Committee in response to Furlong’s reinstatement
- Shaking up the UBC Board of Governors
- Interview with a mathematician: Nassif Ghoussoub
- About Naylor’s panel roundtable regarding Big Science in a Canadian Context
- Research funding of Mathematics and Statistics in Canada
- The Submission of BIRS and Canada’s Mathematical Sciences Institutes to Canada’s Fundamental Science Review
- Saving the UBC Senate from itself
- Some unedited thoughts for Canada’s fundamental science review panel
- A life of mathematics and computation: Jon Borwein
- UBC’s new president is not a mathematician, but …
- An open letter to Faye Wightman, Chair of the UBC Alumni Board of Directors
- An open letter to Stuart Belkin, Chair, UBC Board of Governors
- Thank you Chair Montalbano and Chancellor Gordon: UBC couldn’t have done it without you
- Handling of conflicts of interest should be high on UBC’s governance reform
- Why I Lack Confidence in UBC’s Board of Governors: Its Disrespect for Faculty
- Faculty Awakening has already made a difference
- Decolonizing our imaginations and building a university that reflects our society
- Standing up to bullies
- Open Letter to the Elected Members of the UBC Board of Governors
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets