- Science Canada
- The Black Hole
- Science Debate
- Researcher Forum
- The UBC Admin Blogs
- The Progressive Economics Forum
- The accidental mathematician
- Sauvons la recherche
- Canadian Consortium for Research
- Je vote pour la science
- Right-brain-babble on rabble.ca
- Culture des futurs
- Nature network
- Sciences dessus dessous
- Michael Geitz
- Speculative diction, written by graduate student Melonie Fullick, @qui_oui.
- Deans’ weblog, by various contributors at Dalhousie University’s graduate studies department.
- The Black Hole, which offers career advice for science grads by David Kent and regular contributors (Twitter: @scienceadvocacy).
- Careers Café: by Jo VanEvery and Liz Koblyk (@jovanevery and @unicareers, respectively).
- Adventures in Canadian Post-Secondary Education, from Memorial University professor Dale Kirby (@dalekirby).
- Ivory Tower Blues, by University of Western Ontario professors James Côté and Anton Allahar (Twitter: @jecote).
- The Classroom Conservative, by University of Lethbridge professor Craig Monk.
- FedCan blog, published by the Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences (@fedcan).
- Eye on Higher Ed, by Alex Usher, on the Globe Campus site (@CanEdProject).
- 539,526 hits
- Fundamental Choice on Fundamental Science | HESA on The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- andgranville on The astronaut and the mathematician
- Philip Hultin on Did you say, Father’s day?
- Craig on Did you say, Father’s day?
- INVESTING IN CANADA’S FUTURE; Strengthening the Foundations of Canadian Research (Review of fundamental research final report): 3 of 3 | FrogHeart on The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- Reboot NSERC by engaging and empowering the researchers it serves
- President Arvind Gupta on the essence of the academic mission…and an endorsement
- Why am I running again to represent the faculty on UBC’s Board of Governors?
- Overhauling NSERC is a long overdue national priority (I)
- Fettering unfettered research funding: The NSERC ways
- For UBC faculty, the malaise persists
- Statistical science is everywhere
- Did you say, Father’s day?
- The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- Berdahl vs. Potter: The Tale of Two “Globe and Mail” Editorials
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- Open Letter to the UBC Chancellor Reappointment Committee
- Canada has two ministers of Science, yet Budget 2017 barely mentions Science
- The Latest Attack on Academic Freedom in Canada: McGill Turns Away from Controversy and Provocation
- The Fall of the Faculty: A Case Study of University Governance at UBC
- Salient points of Daniel Heath Justice’s letter of resignation from the UBC Sexual Assault Policy Committee in response to Furlong’s reinstatement
- Shaking up the UBC Board of Governors
- Interview with a mathematician: Nassif Ghoussoub
- About Naylor’s panel roundtable regarding Big Science in a Canadian Context
- Research funding of Mathematics and Statistics in Canada
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets