… we strongly recommend the following video, especially to the fundamentalists of the Kitchener-Waterloo area and beyond, where M. C. Hawkins may be moving soon with his band to promote the album “A Brief History of Rhyme”. Who says that “atheists ain’t got no songs”? Please hurry Mr Hawkins, before they turn us all into “mindless sheep”. Could Waterloo become the next “Woodstock for Science”? The money should not be an issue.
- 549,469 hits
- Derek Bingham on Is the BIRS programme multiple disciplinary enough for NSERC?
- Peter Wylie on Calling on #UBC to step up and support our alumni Loujain Al-Hathloul (Arts, 2014)
- Daniel Justice on Calling on #UBC to step up and support our alumni Loujain Al-Hathloul (Arts, 2014)
- Reblog of Reform(atting) CIHR - Spatial Determinants of Health Lab on Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- Daniela Boccassini on Calling on #UBC to step up and support our alumni Loujain Al-Hathloul (Arts, 2014)
- NSERC corrects a mistake, but many remain unaddressed
- Is the BIRS programme multiple disciplinary enough for NSERC?
- Calling on #UBC to step up and support our alumni Loujain Al-Hathloul (Arts, 2014)
- Reboot NSERC by engaging and empowering the researchers it serves
- President Arvind Gupta on the essence of the academic mission…and an endorsement
- Why am I running again to represent the faculty on UBC’s Board of Governors?
- Overhauling NSERC is a long overdue national priority (I)
- Fettering unfettered research funding: The NSERC ways
- For UBC faculty, the malaise persists
- Statistical science is everywhere
- Did you say, Father’s day?
- The Problem with Naylor’s Panel Report
- Berdahl vs. Potter: The Tale of Two “Globe and Mail” Editorials
- Budget 2017, Naylor’s review, and the Mathematical Sciences in Canada
- Open Letter to the UBC Chancellor Reappointment Committee
- Canada has two ministers of Science, yet Budget 2017 barely mentions Science
- The Latest Attack on Academic Freedom in Canada: McGill Turns Away from Controversy and Provocation
- The Fall of the Faculty: A Case Study of University Governance at UBC
- Salient points of Daniel Heath Justice’s letter of resignation from the UBC Sexual Assault Policy Committee in response to Furlong’s reinstatement
- Shaking up the UBC Board of Governors
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets