NSERC responded today to several of our older posts concerning their programs and policies. You can find their responses in the “Comments section” following the posts in question (listed in reverse chronological order):
- NSERC’s 3 newest programs
- NSERC Discovery Grants II: On intentions and consequence (Old vs. new)
- NSERC’s Discovery Grants I: Of banality and burden (Agendas and consequences)
- Number of appeals in Discovery Grants almost doubles
- Time to draw a line in the sand
I think it’s an extremely positive development that the folks at NSERC are engaging in this very direct way with Canadian science bloggers and their readers. Is this a new thing?