- 323,015 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @mikedesouza: Yves Gingras de l' #UQAM dit que la censure de la science a débuté au 13ieme siecle #psf2014 1 hour ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Holocaust survivors condemn Israel in NYT ad: "Never again” must mean NEVER AGAIN FOR ANYONE!" htz.li/6w 2 hours ago
- On Politeness as a Strategy shar.es/1nTvqe via @chronicle 2 hours ago
- RT @gautampremnath: Trenchant response to UIUC Chancellor's statement on the firing of Steven Salaita wp.me/p1KBNi-2lb via @AcademeBl… 18 hours ago
- Preemptive firing! “@sedgate: Wise explains Salaita decision | News-Gazette.com news-gazette.com/news/local/201…” 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 5, 2012
… away from your cameras and without your millions. “We were very grateful to have our summer training for the Canadian International Math Olympiad (IMO) team at the Banff International Research Station (BIRS) again this year. As in previous years, the … Continue reading