- 326,672 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Graham Chapman obituary gu.com/p/424y9/tw 1 hour ago
- RT @bernardpivot1: On remplace de bons vieux mots français par des mots anglais comme on remplace de bons vieux amis de collège par des mem… 2 hours ago
- RT @kathleenogrady: German universities scrap all tuition fees thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world… 13 hours ago
- UBC’s ISIS Research Centre announces plans to change its name ubyssey.ca/news/ubcs-isis… via @ubyssey 13 hours ago
- RT @MrHonner: "Mathematicians have a responsibility to ensure that mathematics is not misused" ams.org/notices/201409… #math #mathchat h/t @… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
Not much. “However horrifying the pictures, however moving the reports, there’s a limit to how much suffering people can take on board – and it’s extremely low.” Writing about any other subject now is nothing but an unbearable display of … Continue reading