- 409,598 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @AdelePerry: I felt embarrassed just reading this article: theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/u… 14 minutes ago
- RT @Norm_Farrell: Close all history departments. We don't need to learn from past events. (She's acting Prez of UBC?) #shame https://t.co/L… 1 hour ago
- RT @JBerdahl: Good Q, @ashleyjmorton. Direct correspondence to me has been around 315 supportive (mostly identified) to 35 hateful (mostly … 1 hour ago
- RT @JBerdahl: The hateful correspondence I've been receiving, from mansplainers to white supremacists, is quite alarming. Who knew, Canada? 1 hour ago
- RT @neilernst: These UBC stats are astonishing. More managers than professors. Declining #s of assistant profs. http://t.co/lf1eXz82AX via … 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: January 3, 2011
Here are some of the issues I will be posting on in the next few weeks. Please chip in if you will. More on how you can help us inform the academic community, follows at the bottom of the post.
Grant selection seasons bring forward dozens of individual complaints from disappointed applicants in every province in Canada, yet the task of looking at the global picture and at the real causes for these often regrettable situations, is often taken up … Continue reading