- 336,307 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @chronicle: NFL investigators have asked Columbia University’s physics department to help explain the “Ballghazi” scandal: http://t.co/E… 4 hours ago
- Salaita Goes After University Donors in Lawsuit Over Job Loss at Illinois shar.es/1on1gP via @chronicle 4 hours ago
- Professor Salaita files lawsuit against U. of Illinois | Center for Constitutional Rights: ccrjustice.org/ourcases/curre… 4 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Girls are officially dominating boys when it comes to academic achievement huff.to/15WjYDt 5 hours ago
- Classy of the CRM to acknowledge that PIMS under my direction started this more than 15 years ago. crm.umontreal.ca/probindustriel… 5 hours ago