- 348,306 hits
- Minelle Mahtani on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Ghoussoub on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Adam Schubel on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Brian Merchant on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- H. Ben-El-Mechaiekh on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- No one knows where searches lead. Not against white dudes. Only pleading for acceptability of non-white, non-dudes! twitter.com/ubcinsiders/st… 19 hours ago
- RT @SultanAlQassemi: 💔 Letter from a Syrian refugee who drowned in the Mediterranean: "Thanks to the sea who received us without a visa" ht… 20 hours ago
- RT @ubcinsiders: Arvind Gets Ready to Rebuild goo.gl/fb/g3f49w #ubc #cdnpse 21 hours ago
- RT @ubcinsiders: Calling partial bullshit on the “Living Lab” concept: can UBC really study… goo.gl/fb/6oOrJE #ubc #cdnpse 21 hours ago
- RT @colliand: Today's post by @NGhoussoub inspired me to look up the #UBC Deans. nghoussoub.com/2015/04/24/how… http://t.co/yraJqDCgQQ 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 7, 2011
The latest issue of “Contact” announces that only half of the $15-million federal increase to NSERC’s budget is going to the “Discovery Grant” program, even though the number of applicants to that program keeps increasing –from 3300 in 2010, to … Continue reading