- 336,449 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @EWayneRoss: Gov. Scott Walker seeks $300 million in university cuts, but $220 million to build NBA team a new arena http://t.co/DRQwWI0… 3 hours ago
- Another troubling case @AcademeBlog: Professor Stephen Cohen and the American Assoc. for Slavic, East European, and wp.me/p1KBNi-2ZX” 3 hours ago
- RT @GrainneMaguire: I love how Amal Clooneys new celebrity means that court cases about genocide now pop up in gossip columns http://t.co/4… 4 hours ago
- University of Illinois Responds to Salaita Lawsuit and a counter-response by @AcademeBlog wp.me/p1KBNi-2ZV 4 hours ago
- Deja entendu? State Dept: Israel's 450 new units over the Green Line will further isolate Israel & inflame tensions. haaretz.com/news/diplomacy… 10 hours ago