- 320,283 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @luckytran: Love it! Seen in France: "I don't want to be a princess, I want to be a PHYSICIST!" http://t.co/tpR3qZmVoM #sciencestreetart… 1 hour ago
- RT @LibeMonde: #chine Des places de parking plus grandes et peintes en rose pour femmes liberation.fr/monde/2014/07/… http://t.co/h8A8W3rpsO 1 hour ago
- Washington Absurdity, Arab Helplessness by Rami G. Khouri agenceglobal.com/index.php?show… 1 hour ago
- RT @manuel_de_leon: Conferencias de la Sociedad Matemática Francesa: Chazelle Bernard - "Le génie interrompu d'Alan Turing" http://t.co/olv… 3 hours ago
- RT @manuel_de_leon: Mas: Kahane Jean-Pierre - "Paul Langevin, le mouvement brownien et l'apparition du bruit blanc" smf.emath.fr/content/kahane… 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 17, 2011
… at least not by faculty, and assuming that the main trigger for the “Occupy.X” movement is the following –quite eloquent– table. Indeed, I learned recently that Canadian university presidents are not always the highest paid within their institutions, and … Continue reading