- 323,542 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @pbeldade: Academia's death by 1000 cuts? 1st the milestones and deliverables, then the patents and start-ups, and now I hear we too hav… 15 hours ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: I'm a moderate Christian, I only follow five of the ten commandments. 16 hours ago
- U. of Illinois Sees Growing Criticism of Its Handling of Salaita Case shar.es/11py1x via @chronicle 1 day ago
- RT @palumboliu: Matters heat up in #Salaita case. english.sxu.edu/sites/kirstein… 1 day ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: America: where the press is more critical of a President who isnt goin to war til he has a strategy than a President wh… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: September 8, 2011
Do you remember last year’s Washington, D.C.’s Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear led by Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert? Well, here is a banner from the march, that was held high by an obviously concerned, though non-identifiable, Ottawa bureaucrat.