- 322,806 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @Naharnet: Al-Rahi: We are here to urge the international community to mobilize to save Christians in Iraq. naharnet.com 14 hours ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: US teamed with Stalin to fight Hitler, you'd think they could work with Iran and Assad to fight ISIS, go back to disagr… 14 hours ago
- Letter from law professors to Chancellor Wise at Illinois re: Salaita case leiterlawschool.typepad.com/leiter/2014/08… 14 hours ago
- RT @feministabulous: "We live in a society that is deeply emotionally dishonest about racism." salon.com/2014/08/12/in_… #MichaelBrown by @Pro… 22 hours ago
- RT @jonnywakefield: Obama, surfing the cosmic void at the centre of existence nytimes.com/2014/08/20/opi… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 31, 2011
NSERC’s President Suzanne Fortier will be making a presentation on June 03 at the Edmonton meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society. The unexpected visit is undoubtedly related to the public letter by 16 members of the Evaluation Group 1508, which … Continue reading