- 338,700 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @haaretzcom: Netanyahu tapped for guest role in fourth season of 'House of Cards' dlvr.it/8r2Zgh http://t.co/gFucOGDkt9 7 hours ago
- Kid you not “@Reuters: Nusra is now considering cutting its ties with al Qaeda in a rebranding exercise ... reut.rs/1CzBVp4” 7 hours ago
- RT @MaxCRoser: The rising number of equations per paper shows the increasing mathematization of #economics bit.ly/1C8Dmb0 http://t.… 7 hours ago
- RT @BeckyGMartinez: UC Berkeley Students Hold Teach-In for Their Racist Professor jezebel.com/uc-berkeley-st… 10 hours ago
- The real existential threat to Israel haaretz.com/opinion/1.6452… 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 31, 2011
NSERC’s President Suzanne Fortier will be making a presentation on June 03 at the Edmonton meeting of the Canadian Mathematical Society. The unexpected visit is undoubtedly related to the public letter by 16 members of the Evaluation Group 1508, which … Continue reading