- 335,982 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- The Earth and Ocean Sciences complex is UBC’s Science World ubyssey.ca/features/our-c… via @ubyssey 14 minutes ago
- RT @SeanRobichaud: My sister just got me a new doormat for my office. Funny. http://t.co/HNa7Lw1mus 20 minutes ago
- RT @JesseBrown: I just posted a disclosure page. canadalandshow.com/article/disclo… 24 minutes ago
- RT @mudede: The success of American Sniper reveals the political advantages of underfunding the American education system. 2 hours ago
- RT @MichelleGhsoub: Beautiful animated short on #Lebanon by the talented Marilyn Haddad at @vfs: vimeo.com/115115229 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
“What makes a country prosperous is not investment in science and technology. It is businesses producing high paying jobs by having unique products and processes that a customer needs”. This is from Roger Martin, a former management consultant, who is … Continue reading