- 320,489 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @MoMath1: Three computer scientists received the George Pólya Prize this month for solving a math problem from the 1950s: http://t.co/vu… 1 hour ago
- RT @brainpicker: Alexandre Dumas, born on this day in 1802, on the 3 types of appetite and the perfect number of dinner party guests http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @ArvindUBC: .@AMS_UBC @UBCOHeat @UBCSUO we can settle this with a game of pool at my house. 15 hours ago
- RT @ChanCentre: Party at our place! President's Installation Ceremony Sept. 12 to welcome @arvindUBC. Stay tuned for details. http://t.co/E… 18 hours ago
- RT @brettfavaro: thoughtsforbreakfast.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/is-… Controversial and thought-provoking article - is it unethical for early career scientists to hire p… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
“What makes a country prosperous is not investment in science and technology. It is businesses producing high paying jobs by having unique products and processes that a customer needs”. This is from Roger Martin, a former management consultant, who is … Continue reading