- 323,002 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @gautampremnath: Trenchant response to UIUC Chancellor's statement on the firing of Steven Salaita wp.me/p1KBNi-2lb via @AcademeBl… 10 hours ago
- Preemptive firing! “@sedgate: Wise explains Salaita decision | News-Gazette.com news-gazette.com/news/local/201…” 13 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: BREAKING: The Education Justice Project at #UIUC has cancelled its conference there. #supportSalaita 13 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: #UIUC student paper covers the #Salaita affair. m.dailyillini.com/news/article_0… 13 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: In Error, the University of Illinois Stands Alone: A Letter to the Board of Trustees. #supportSalaita illusionofvolition.com/2014/08/21/in-… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
“What makes a country prosperous is not investment in science and technology. It is businesses producing high paying jobs by having unique products and processes that a customer needs”. This is from Roger Martin, a former management consultant, who is … Continue reading