- 320,382 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @TorontoStar: Displaced Iraqi Christians face uncertain future: ‘It is a kind of genocide’ on.thestar.com/1nqgde1 56 minutes ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are. 1 hour ago
- RT @u_khandelwal: A beautiful #university with a beautiful entrance. @ubcaplaceofmind #UBC http://t.co/KzjnSJXe8B 1 hour ago
- RT @karimbitar: For Arab Christians and secular Arab nationalists, Isis may be the death knell | William Dalrymple gu.com/p/4v7cx/tw v… 1 hour ago
- RT @c_of_e: We are changing our picture to stand with those showing solidarity for those Christians being persecuted in Mosul #WeAreN 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: March 7, 2011
Here we go again! A headline from the latest NSERC-Contact newsletter. CREATE adds industrial and international opportunities “The CREATE program will have two new dimensions in the 2012 competition. In keeping with NSERC’s goal to give students the opportunity to learn … Continue reading