- 323,281 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- "With heavy heart, I am honoring the boycott. I have canceled my talk and abandoned my conference plans." bit.ly/1tAQ9zU 3 hours ago
- RT @uOttawa_M: “[T]he future belongs to scientists, engineers and mathematicians”; 30 of 50 best-paid jobs require STEM training http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @lemondefr: Canada : ivre, il rentre par erreur chez le chef de l'opposition, et déclenche un débat national lemde.fr/1tSl3ll 9 hours ago
- UIUC students deliver letters/statements to Romano in Wise Repeated Absence: youtu.be/bK7Bm6bPwi8 via @YouTube 9 hours ago
- RT @Perimeter: David Bowie meets quantum physics: ow.ly/AKeAA Cool perspective from @ProfBrianCox on @DavidBowieReal. http://t.c… 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
As I was getting ready to work on the second installment for this topic, I stumbled on “Harvard Professors’ Consulting Firm Helped Qaddafi Polish His Image”. Go figure! But let’s not get distracted by this disturbing yet unsurprising story. It … Continue reading