- 325,605 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- RT @NasriAtallah: I think U2's "Where The Streets Have No Name" was written by a lost and frustrated Lebanese restaurant delivery guy. 6 hours ago
- RT @DougSaunders: Noooooooo(n) RT @lemondelive: Nicolas Sarkozy annonce sa candidature à la présidence de l'UMP lemonde.fr/politique/arti… 7 hours ago
- After Illinois’s Administrative Fiasco, Questions Remain shar.es/1aWPpf via @chronicle 1 day ago
- RT @GlobalHigherEd: I hope so - every #highered system needs informed consultants/analysts like @AlexUsherHESA who are actually willing to… 1 day ago
- RT @freakonometrics: "I could never have gone far in any science because on the path of every science, the lion Mathematics lies in wait fo… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
As I was getting ready to work on the second installment for this topic, I stumbled on “Harvard Professors’ Consulting Firm Helped Qaddafi Polish His Image”. Go figure! But let’s not get distracted by this disturbing yet unsurprising story. It … Continue reading