- 409,655 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @DrAndyHolt: "Samarasekera rejected the faculty association’s position." Right back at ya, Indira. edmontonjournal.com/news/edmonton/… via @edmonton… 51 minutes ago
- RT @DrAndyHolt: Not clear to me how President Samarasekera can 'reject' a position that states "We have no confidence in Board Chair Doug G… 52 minutes ago
- RT @raulpacheco: Samarasekera thinks students don't care about presidents. Inaccurate, absurd, and overgeneralizating. http://t.co/lQvqbDHk… 56 minutes ago
- RT @ArtsSquared: Samarasekera suggests #ubc's non-transparency over Gupta "resignation" is attempt not to "compromise his future opportunit… 56 minutes ago
- RT @AdelePerry: I felt embarrassed just reading this article: theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/u… 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 5, 2011
As I was getting ready to work on the second installment for this topic, I stumbled on “Harvard Professors’ Consulting Firm Helped Qaddafi Polish His Image”. Go figure! But let’s not get distracted by this disturbing yet unsurprising story. It … Continue reading