- 338,423 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @stephenlautens: @ElaineNiddery Once the state legitimizes bigotry anything can happen, and nothing good follows. #cdnpoli 3 hours ago
- RT @Garossino: In Canada men can wear a turban but women can't wear a hijab because we're about freedom & equality. #cdnpoli 4 hours ago
- RT @NISSSAMSI: The NISS &SAMSI Mathematics Daily is out! paper.li/NISSSAMSI/niss… Stories via @aabaabaaba @jamesgrime @NGhoussoub 4 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: Bill O’Reilly says he posted your bail MT @repjohnlewis: 55 years ago today, I was arrested for the first time http://t.co/r… 4 hours ago
- RT @fsayre: Canada's hijab problem is that increasingly we turn whoever wears one into a vessel for fear, using secularism as a euphemism f… 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 4, 2011
The most discussed subject in university board meetings, after finance and capital projects of course, is most likely to be communication and its connection to public relations. Universities know that they are failing at it, yet they don’t seem to … Continue reading