- 358,731 hits
- Young-Heon Kim on An activist you are!
- Young-Heon Kim on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- Friday links: origin of an evolutionary icon, Canada vs. basic research, and more | Dynamic Ecology on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- jimwoodgett on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda | Piece of Mind on Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- RT @foundhergrail: FIFA Will Pay U.S Women’s Championship Team 4 Times Less Than Men’s Teams That Lost In First Round thkpr.gs/3677105 52 minutes ago
- RT @JimOlverTBC: This week @BIRS_Math "Beyond I.I.D. in Information Theory" @TheBanffCentre @shama2314 http://t.co/KAUqOhv9lT 3 hours ago
- RT @jjhorgan: To all the forest firefighters on the ground tonight and in the air, my deepest thanks, and stay safe. #bcwildfires 14 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: I applaud the people of Greece for saying ‘no' to more austerity for the the poor, the children, the sick and the elderl… 19 hours ago
- RT @freakonometrics: "The Guardian view on Greece’s no vote: eight days that shook a continent" theguardian.com/commentisfree/… http://t.co/3rDGz2w2… 20 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 1, 2011
The observer couldn’t believe what she was hearing as she watched one of the subgroups consisting of 5 panelists in NSERC’s new conference model. “The applicant has a couple of papers in the Journal of … . Does anyone know … Continue reading
Tony Clement tweeted the government’s opposition to the latest CRTC ruling on usage-based billing for Internet services. I may have learned about it before his Public Affairs department did. Everyone talks about Wikileaks and the role of social media in … Continue reading