- 323,376 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @Popenici: Very interesting read: What’s The Matter With #France? nyti.ms/1mUvqRB via @NytimesKrugman 3 hours ago
- RT @dbtindall: Canada's Justice Minister ... Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt cbc.ca/1.2748676 4 hours ago
- RT @sedgate: Natalie Davis to Chancellor: Why not accept scholarly inquiry over politicized judgment of Salaita's critics? http://t.co/VgBD… 10 hours ago
- RT @RamiKhouri: Bombs help,but key to defeating #ISIS vulgarity is ending the Arab security states that created it. My column today. http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @MatthewMaddux: John Milnor: A conversation with a mathematical legend plus.maths.org/content/conver… 16 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 2, 2011
Simon Fraser University is under fire for accepting $10 million from Goldcorp. Stoking the flames even further, SFU elected to name its new arts facility in the Woodward’s complex the “Goldcorp Centre for the Arts”.