- 322,711 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @feministabulous: "We live in a society that is deeply emotionally dishonest about racism." salon.com/2014/08/12/in_… #MichaelBrown by @Pro… 2 hours ago
- RT @jonnywakefield: Obama, surfing the cosmic void at the centre of existence nytimes.com/2014/08/20/opi… 2 hours ago
- RT @metroedmonton: If elected, Jim Prentice pledges to restore Alberta's post-secondary funding lost in 2013 ow.ly/AvVSq #yyc #y… 3 hours ago
- Hamilton-born mathematician is first Canadian to win 'Nobel' of math cbc.ca/news/canada/ha… 7 hours ago
- RT @sivavaid: Check out the decline in federal R&D spending. But hey, we have buckets of ice water! aaas.org/sites/default/… http://t.co/UpP… 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011
Last Saturday I attended a forum on “Building Peace between Israelis and Palestinians” at UBC’s Chan Centre. Kudos to the UBC Administration, and in particular to Stephen Owen, UBC’s Vice-President External and Legal, and his colleagues for organizing such a … Continue reading