- 321,338 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @JohnRalstonSaul: La mémoire est la clef de l'action responsable. 5 hours ago
- RT @MathbloggingAll: Mathematician Lee Lorch, Human Rights Activist, Has Died dlvr.it/6V77fj 5 hours ago
- So is mine “@MichelleGhsoub: So this is my view right now #canada #beautifulbritishcolumbia 🍁 http://t.co/fqfn3SxlTm” 8 hours ago
- RT @SusyGage: Elite Universities Can’t Transform Spoiled Brats Into Better, Less-Entitled People slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 8 hours ago
- RT @kenneyjason: 3/ Unemployment rate for young CDNs w/ dilpomas & certificates is 7.3%, vs 9.1% for university grads, & 9.4% for those w/ … 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011
Last Saturday I attended a forum on “Building Peace between Israelis and Palestinians” at UBC’s Chan Centre. Kudos to the UBC Administration, and in particular to Stephen Owen, UBC’s Vice-President External and Legal, and his colleagues for organizing such a … Continue reading