- 409,218 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @nancy_langton: @NGhoussoub @globeandmail Seriously? Tansey turned the ship around? That is a mind boggling assertion. 11 minutes ago
- RT @JulietAdvocSci: .@Stanford Uni. establishes minimum #postdoc salary of $ 50,000 effective 1 October 2015 postdocs.stanford.edu/handbook/salar… #PhD #P… 12 minutes ago
- I send it to Natasha Hassan who wrote a couple of days later that her section doesn't do rebuttals. twitter.com/fabulavancouve… 39 minutes ago
- Is this confirmed? because it was one of the COI issues raised by the Faculty Association twitter.com/fabulavancouve… 42 minutes ago
- None printed my rebuttal, hence giving ground for people to believe Gray-Grant Communications twitter.com/fabulavancouve… 44 minutes ago
Daily Archives: January 12, 2011
Last Saturday I attended a forum on “Building Peace between Israelis and Palestinians” at UBC’s Chan Centre. Kudos to the UBC Administration, and in particular to Stephen Owen, UBC’s Vice-President External and Legal, and his colleagues for organizing such a … Continue reading