- 331,769 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @PhillipSmyth: .@MichelleGhsoub wrote this gem of an article. Nails quite a bit. "The tired foreign media narrative on Lebanon"-- https:… 25 minutes ago
- RT @JuddLegum: The only people questioning the grand jury process are crazy radicals. Oh, and the National Bar Association http://t.co/0wgC… 1 hour ago
- RT @chronicle: The president of the AAU says ideologically motivated and corporate-minded board members are hurting public colleges: http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @ArnoRosenfeld: http://t.co/dGW1pOlAeg 9 hours ago
- RT @centerofmath: How many unique dinner combinations can you stuff yourself with this Thanksgiving? Watch our NEW VIDEO to find out! http:… 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2005
Chers collegues, chers amis, chers etudiants et cher President, Notre communaute a choisi d’honorer le President sortant du CRSNG. Et quelle belle occasion pour le faire devant les centaines d’etudiants de la generation MITACS (si j’ose dire). Apres tout, Tom … Continue reading