- 406,430 hits
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- PG on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- 2. Montalbano: "When leaders look more like "the students they serve, .... never mind shar.es/1v21nx 5 hours ago
- 1. Montalbano: "When leaders look more like the customers and clients that they serve, the decisions are better." shar.es/1v21nx 5 hours ago
- RT @SandraMathison: this is only one of the questions that needs to be answered at #UBC #COI twitter.com/SibylDis/statu… 5 hours ago
- RT @rafeefag: Who’s in charge at UBC? Nobody, it seems, as the fallout continues from the sudden resignation of president. https://t.co/zL… 5 hours ago
- RT @XphrP: YES. And must be selected for their experience & ability to contribute, NOT for relationships & ability to gladhand. https://t.c… 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: UBC land
Stephen Owen, UBC’s vice-president, external, legal and community relations, is a man of high integrity, credibility, and respect, with whom I agree on most issues. I however, happen to fundamentally disagree with some of his premises in his latest article … Continue reading