- 338,443 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @ctvqp: Liberal Leader @JustinTrudeau says final months of his father’s life deeply impacted him; he understands importance of end-of-li… 30 minutes ago
- RT @louiseroug: Incredible photo by @EvgenyFeldman of today's march in Moscow to commemorate slain opposition activist Boris Nemtsov http:/… 52 minutes ago
- RT @nathanguttman: First standing ovation at #aipac15 when sen. Graham threatens to cut aid to UN 53 minutes ago
- Friend and Foe in Syria | The enemy of my enemy is my enemy’s enemy: weeklystandard.com/articles/frien… 58 minutes ago
- RT @Martin_Indyk: Netanyahu declares his speech ‘historic.' He's right - marks historic low in US-Israel relations toi.sr/1E6iepo v… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: UBC land
Stephen Owen, UBC’s vice-president, external, legal and community relations, is a man of high integrity, credibility, and respect, with whom I agree on most issues. I however, happen to fundamentally disagree with some of his premises in his latest article … Continue reading