- 338,702 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @FranceenIran: #Climat #Paris2015 L. #Fabius a rencontré la V-Présidente #Iran-ienne chargée de l'environnement, Mme #Ebtekar @COP21 htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @haaretzcom: Netanyahu tapped for guest role in fourth season of 'House of Cards' dlvr.it/8r2Zgh http://t.co/gFucOGDkt9 8 hours ago
- Kid you not “@Reuters: Nusra is now considering cutting its ties with al Qaeda in a rebranding exercise ... reut.rs/1CzBVp4” 9 hours ago
- RT @MaxCRoser: The rising number of equations per paper shows the increasing mathematization of #economics bit.ly/1C8Dmb0 http://t.… 9 hours ago
- RT @BeckyGMartinez: UC Berkeley Students Hold Teach-In for Their Racist Professor jezebel.com/uc-berkeley-st… 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Stephen Owen
Stephen Owen, UBC’s vice-president, external, legal and community relations, is a man of high integrity, credibility, and respect, with whom I agree on most issues. I however, happen to fundamentally disagree with some of his premises in his latest article … Continue reading