- 348,454 hits
- Minelle Mahtani on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Ghoussoub on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Adam Schubel on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Brian Merchant on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- H. Ben-El-Mechaiekh on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- RT @ArvindUBC: Saddened by the news of the devastating earthquake in Nepal. My thoughts are with the people of Nepal and India. 1 hour ago
- RT @SattarSaeedi: Helsinki has elected Nasima Razymar, an Afghan born immigrant candidate to Finland's parliament, representing #SDP. http:… 3 hours ago
- RT @spaikin: Very cool that Lois Lilienstein's obit made the @NYTimes. She deserves it. #skinnamarinkydink http://t.co/6GAlO7BPtE 4 hours ago
- RT @amermathsoc: Mathematician to Use Grant to Create Computer Model that Links Respiration, High Blood Pressure in Sleep Apnea http://t.co… 4 hours ago
- RT @NISSSAMSI: The NISS &SAMSI Mathematics Daily is out! paper.li/NISSSAMSI/niss… Stories via @approx_normal @BIRS_Math @DrMaths 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cedric Villani
The conference held at UBC on the occasion of my 60th birthday has come and gone, and I am still overwhelmed by the generosity and friendship shown by all attendees and organizers. And I am still awed by the powerful, deep and … Continue reading