- 320,565 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @JSEllenberg: Whoa, my NYTimes piece about coaching math and baseball is #1 most emailed piece right now! nytimes.com/2014/07/25/opi… 1 hour ago
- RT @PhilosophyQutes: My life is a struggle, need hugs. :'( ~ Voltaire 13 hours ago
- RT @MsIntervention: Saudi lambasted #Israel's human rights record at #UN today. OK, can we now talk about beheaded corpses in public? http:… 18 hours ago
- RT @ASLANmedia: "@Lucas_Jackson_: Hard to see images out of #Gaza edited by @TheAtlantic: theatlantic.com/infocus/2014/0… #gaza #israel #war" Warnin… 20 hours ago
- RT @elinlowri: There are such awful things going on in the world that it seems both trivial but also more important than ever to appreciate… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
The VPs-Research of all universities across Canada have been invited to a Tri-Council meeting “around Research and Innovation” in Ottawa. Officials are being very tight-lipped about the content of the meeting, which is scheduled for April 13th. What is it … Continue reading