- 323,351 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @sedgate: Natalie Davis to Chancellor: Why not accept scholarly inquiry over politicized judgment of Salaita's critics? http://t.co/VgBD… 29 minutes ago
- RT @RamiKhouri: Bombs help,but key to defeating #ISIS vulgarity is ending the Arab security states that created it. My column today. http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @MatthewMaddux: John Milnor: A conversation with a mathematical legend plus.maths.org/content/conver… 6 hours ago
- "With heavy heart, I am honoring the boycott. I have canceled my talk and abandoned my conference plans." bit.ly/1tAQ9zU 15 hours ago
- RT @uOttawa_M: “[T]he future belongs to scientists, engineers and mathematicians”; 30 of 50 best-paid jobs require STEM training http://t.c… 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
The VPs-Research of all universities across Canada have been invited to a Tri-Council meeting “around Research and Innovation” in Ottawa. Officials are being very tight-lipped about the content of the meeting, which is scheduled for April 13th. What is it … Continue reading