- 320,541 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @PhilosophyQutes: My life is a struggle, need hugs. :'( ~ Voltaire 3 hours ago
- RT @MsIntervention: Saudi lambasted #Israel's human rights record at #UN today. OK, can we now talk about beheaded corpses in public? http:… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASLANmedia: "@Lucas_Jackson_: Hard to see images out of #Gaza edited by @TheAtlantic: theatlantic.com/infocus/2014/0… #gaza #israel #war" Warnin… 10 hours ago
- RT @elinlowri: There are such awful things going on in the world that it seems both trivial but also more important than ever to appreciate… 13 hours ago
- Good show Arvind Gupta “@ubcnews: ICYMI: UBC Pres. @arvindUBC gives a one-on-one interview with @billgood980 ow.ly/zxVit” 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 31, 2012
My friend had called from Ottawa right after the budget lock-up to “re-assure me” that the three research councils did OK. The AUCC president, Paul Davidson, had also issued a press release offering praise for “investments (that) will preserve current levels of … Continue reading