- 336,324 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @MargaretAtwood: Smile! @TargetCanada owes $5 billion in taxes and debt. And it can't pay. bit.ly/1ENHxd5 13 minutes ago
- RT @chronicle: NFL investigators have asked Columbia University’s physics department to help explain the “Ballghazi” scandal: http://t.co/E… 6 hours ago
- Salaita Goes After University Donors in Lawsuit Over Job Loss at Illinois shar.es/1on1gP via @chronicle 6 hours ago
- Professor Salaita files lawsuit against U. of Illinois | Center for Constitutional Rights: ccrjustice.org/ourcases/curre… 6 hours ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Girls are officially dominating boys when it comes to academic achievement huff.to/15WjYDt 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
Canada’s federal budget is due in less than 24 hours, and so we still have some time to speculate about it. There are four elements to work with and to extrapolate from. First, Harper’s declarations at Davos indicate a will … Continue reading