- 409,750 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Following the continuing quest for accountability, transparency and governance reform at #UBC ? Check this source facebook.com/ubcfutures 2 hours ago
- Tomorrow in "Piece of Mind": I will be addressing Indira Samarasekera's @globeandmail hit piece on her new colleagues at #UBC 2 hours ago
- UBC faculty urge university to release more information on former president’s departure fw.to/MAfewsB 2 hours ago
- RT @amymetc: Usually I cringe at the G&M reader comments but this time they seem pretty on track. "UBC is right to remain silent" http://t.… 3 hours ago
- Guess which article sits on the @globeandmail front page and UBC's media summary? The censors forgot @garymasonglobe but not the readers. 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
Canada’s federal budget is due in less than 24 hours, and so we still have some time to speculate about it. There are four elements to work with and to extrapolate from. First, Harper’s declarations at Davos indicate a will … Continue reading