- 338,566 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Former president Stephen Toope to receive honorary UBC degree in May ubyssey.ca/news/former-pr… via @ubyssey 4 hours ago
- RT @timeshighered: Clark: "universities need to be bastions of free speech." #HEhustings 6 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: A lynching in 1946 still remains unsolved. After 69 years, the odds of any justice are remote econ.st/1E2eL9K http… 9 hours ago
- RT @AJStream: Lebanese march for civil marriage ow.ly/JPIQJ #CivilMarriage http://t.co/x5bndk1VJb 9 hours ago
- RT @peterdaou: Yes, in a world where millions of babies go without food and medicine, such a thing as a "billionaire" exists http://t.co/SH… 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 29, 2012