- 321,058 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @StewieChrisJ: @TheDailyShow CNN, we gave up a long time ago #newcnnslogans #CNN http://t.co/bp7VtUSpCN 2 hours ago
- RT @davidfrum: I expressed disbelief in some Gaza photos. I stand corrected theatlantic.com/personal/archi… 5 hours ago
- RT @vicenews: Turkish women are laughing in protest over a politician telling them not to: bit.ly/1rGPie3 http://t.co/BAfvVKVrOY 5 hours ago
- RT @eliselabottcnn: what bad timing. Former Prime Minister Tony Blair wins million dollar Israeli leadership prize | via @Telegraph http://… 1 day ago
- Antigone à la République: blogs.mediapart.fr/blog/ivar/2807… via @MediapartLeClub 1 day ago
Daily Archives: February 24, 2012
In October 2001, more than 30,000 scientists signed an open letter in which they pledged to exclusively publish in, review for and serve as editors of journals that placed their contents in the –then newly launched– PubMed Central with no more … Continue reading