- 321,223 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @jaketapper: U.S. condemns shelling, gives Israel more ammunition #TheLead thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/30/isr… 22 hours ago
- RT @StewieChrisJ: @TheDailyShow CNN, we gave up a long time ago #newcnnslogans #CNN http://t.co/bp7VtUSpCN 1 day ago
- RT @davidfrum: I expressed disbelief in some Gaza photos. I stand corrected theatlantic.com/personal/archi… 1 day ago
- RT @vicenews: Turkish women are laughing in protest over a politician telling them not to: bit.ly/1rGPie3 http://t.co/BAfvVKVrOY 1 day ago
- RT @eliselabottcnn: what bad timing. Former Prime Minister Tony Blair wins million dollar Israeli leadership prize | via @Telegraph http://… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: January 26, 2012
Timothy Gowers is much more than an outstanding mathematician. A Fields medalist, Tim is a global thinker, an eloquent and prolific writer, a pioneer among scholars, and a leader. “Un grand homme”, the French would say. Tim is an innovator in scholarship and also … Continue reading