- 329,176 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- RT @VaughnPalmer: #bcpoli 150 years ago: 6 native chiefs hanged. Fearing smallpox, they'd led attack on whites. tinyurl.com/losqpuw 5 hours ago
- RT @angienassar: US official calls Netanyahu "chickenshit"; Israeli lawmaker calls US a third world country vox.com/xpress/2014/10… 6 hours ago
- RT @MotherJones: GOP Senate hopeful: "Less than 2,000" women sued my company for pay discrimination bit.ly/1rMb0fG http://t.co/NvMl… 6 hours ago
- RT @lyssaneel: Fantastic essay by @JBerdahl in @nytimes on how hyper-masculine culture hurts organizations and how to fix it: http://t.co/j… 17 hours ago
- Why no MOOCs on Gaza, Irak, Syria, Ukraine? globalhighered.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/why… 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 17, 2012
“How come I haven’t been reimbursed yet?”, I wrote to the organiser. More than three months have already passed since that glorious conference in Nice. Long enough to feel the pinch on the purse, but not enough to forget this luscious … Continue reading