- 409,303 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @XphrP: In case it wasn't already apparent, this article is a clue how politically charged the Gupta matter is. m.thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/0… #… 14 minutes ago
- Tieleman: There is no way a UBC board could demand and receive Gupta's resignation without political approval. m.thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/0… 16 minutes ago
- Teileman: it will take faculty, staff, students, taxpayers to force the review of UBC that's now so urgently needed. m.thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/0… 17 minutes ago
- RT @EWayneRoss: .@GaryMasonGlobe IDs #s behind power shift from faculty to non-academic admin —> The Fall of the Faculty by Ginsberg http:/… 33 minutes ago
- RT @garymasonglobe: Look to UBC’s bloated administration for a clue on the Gupta controversy. My column today on the sordid affair http://t… 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: December 16, 2011
“Thank you so much for this opportunity for a non-mathematician to be part of the BIRS community”, wrote Alice Major. It doesn’t happen often that an illiterate mathematician gets an email from a Poet Laureate. Major was writing about her … Continue reading