- 333,720 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Wow! “@Slate: Watch the greatest Colbert moment of all time--the 2006 WH Corresp.'s Dinner: slate.me/1z1CDo5 http://t.co/Mo6fI6b0B0” 42 minutes ago
- RT @ozchrisrock: To people saying "pulling The Interview means the terrorists won": we've been taking our shoes off at airports for no reas… 2 hours ago
- RT @mrtimlong: BREAKING: North Korea just ordered us all to see "Annie" 2 hours ago
- RT @PresidentCuba: A spendid day for Cuba, US and the world! I open today my official Twitter account. Connecting with all American people.… 7 hours ago
- RT @Harris_Zafar: I recommend reading @rulajebreal's new column: #Torture defenders are driving #America to moral suicide - http://t.co/f4v… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
I kid you not! The president of the University of Oregon, Richard Lariviere, was recently fired because he wanted to use non-state funds to provide badly needed salary increases to retain and recruit faculty at his university. Robert Berdahl, a veteran of the … Continue reading