- 408,315 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Piper to take UBC to number one (in 9 months?) vancouversun.com/opinion/op-ed/… 2 hours ago
- Piper:All in my power to ensure that UBC meets the highest standards of governance, fairness, and academic integrity. vancouversun.com/opinion/op-ed/… 2 hours ago
- RT @all_about_work: Why academic freedom is important to everyone - not just academics wp.me/p2ixlh-1qH #ubc @jberdahl #cdnpse #high… 7 hours ago
- RT @AliceDreger: Reporter: You can afford to resign? Me: Yes, in part b/c I'm married to a university administrator and they're insanely ov… 7 hours ago
- RT @Fontaine_D: Very good interview on @BC1 with Brigitte Anderson re the mishandling of Dr. Arvind Gupta's departure from UBC http://t.co/… 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
I kid you not! The president of the University of Oregon, Richard Lariviere, was recently fired because he wanted to use non-state funds to provide badly needed salary increases to retain and recruit faculty at his university. Robert Berdahl, a veteran of the … Continue reading