- 409,480 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut | Institute for Critical Education Studies on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Dear Indira: 20 years of research by colleague @JBerdahl are not "idle, speculative and without evidence".Your non-expert statements are. 45 minutes ago
- Welcome back to UBC, Indira Samarasekera. Faculty, Admin., or PR consultant? news.ubc.ca/2014/10/24/ind… 54 minutes ago
- Indira: Commentary (on racial intolerance) should never be levelled without evidence (thru Human rights tribunal?) theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/u… 1 hour ago
- RT @BillTieleman: Tnx RT @JBerdahl: It seems a vast majority of readers agree with @BillTieleman @24hoursvan http://t.co/KzWQkiu18u 1 hour ago
- RT @BillTieleman: Talking about my column today on #UBC president Gupta forced out - on Global TV @BC1 at 2:20 pm today w @rneillglobal #bc… 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: September 11, 2011
An old friend of mine (and a superb analyst/probabilist/mathematical biologist & geneticist) e-mailed me last January. “I am sitting here in the meeting of the nominating committee at the American Mathematical Society (AMS). The committee hopes that you will consider … Continue reading