- 408,120 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @Fontaine_D: Very good interview on @BC1 with Brigitte Anderson re the mishandling of Dr. Arvind Gupta's departure from UBC http://t.co/… 4 minutes ago
- RT @XphrP: The issue that bedevils #UBC is not academic freedom, it is governance. vancouversun.com/opinion/editor… 4 minutes ago
- RT @Garossino: Pretty proud of this beauty, Canada's Cree Miss Universe. Big ups for Ashley Callingbull. http://t.co/BR9hjcUjQn 6 minutes ago
- RT @LooTina: NB "some Deans" contacting the BOG "informally" w/their concerns: How UBC lost a president theglobeandmail.com/news/british-c… 2 hours ago
- RT @arichardson_phi: Truly depressing reading--UBC as a secretive, back-stabbing, fearful place. Why don't we talk about our direction? htt… 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: July 18, 2011
That was Michael Hartmer, director of the German Association of University Professors, commenting to Der Spiegel on the latest “textbook example of how not to manage the relationship between private industry and the academy”. A far cry from what was … Continue reading