- 407,661 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @TabathaSouthey: A travesty. If @pmharper doesn’t move to free @MFFahmy11 — being a Canadian citizen becomes effectively meaningless ht… 3 hours ago
- Incredible that @Wilkinson4BC is now hiding behind the NDA. So FOIs do not apply anymore to public institutions? @j_mcelroy @keithbaldrey 3 hours ago
- RT @PaulDewar: Time for direct ask to have @MFFahmy11 returned home thestar.com/news/world/201… via @torontostar 3 hours ago
- RT @zeynep: !!! Fixed it for you @AP. Let me know if you need an introduction to the 21st century. twitter.com/AP/status/6375… http://t.co/tgI2… 3 hours ago
- RT @marktmaclean: @j_mcelroy @keithbaldrey I didn't get my response from the Deputy Minister until 12 days after my request. Hands off, but… 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 20, 2011
In the next five days, I and a few other UBC governors and senior staff will be visiting NYU, Columbia, Harvard, UCLA, UC-Irvine and Stanford. Just like UBC, these universities are located in areas where housing prices are prohibitive. And … Continue reading