- 407,703 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- I respect Alice Laberge, the acting chair of #ubcbog but she is also a director at @RBC Another conflict in view of the @JBerdahl inquiry 15 minutes ago
- RT @michailks: Deep Problems in Mathematics... math.stanford.edu/~feferman/pape…... fb.me/2dPQEm6x3 1 hour ago
- RT @PeterGoneHiking: @StephenHui Worth mentioning the CAUT investigated Capilano U admin for breech of Academic Freedom last year as well h… 1 hour ago
- RT @walkfree: 51 years since Martin Luther King Jr made his speech, we are inspired to make a pledge to end #modernslavery. RT http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- RT @TabathaSouthey: A travesty. If @pmharper doesn’t move to free @MFFahmy11 — being a Canadian citizen becomes effectively meaningless ht… 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
“You should have been there to hear and counter the rhetoric about our self-inflicted failures”, one of several disappointed callers said after the presentation of NSERC’s President in Edmonton. Madame Fortier’s take-home message? It was the mathematicians problem: That $700K … Continue reading