- 348,836 hits
- Minelle Mahtani on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Ghoussoub on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Adam Schubel on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Brian Merchant on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- H. Ben-El-Mechaiekh on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- RT @ubcnews: Former NDP MLA Joy MacPhail part of #UBC program teaching students how to be politicians: ow.ly/Mbgd8 via @CBCNewsBC 48 minutes ago
- RT @nytimes: How to attract women to engineering nyti.ms/1DtJCYx via @NYTOpinion 1 hour ago
- Principal of Basingstoke College: “There were no opportunities to progress for non-white leaders and managers,” gu.com/p/47mzy/stw 3 hours ago
- The human cost of funding cuts: diversity declines among college leaders gu.com/p/47mzy/stw 3 hours ago
- Berkeley's Chancellor: "Arizona State University is not burdened by a history of excellence" shar.es/1pjxFr via @chronicle 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 19, 2011
16 out of the 28 members of Evaluation Group 1508 (for Mathematics and Statistics) wrote the following letter to NSERC’s President Suzanne Fortier to “draw (her) attention to the distressing results of the 2011 Discovery Grants Program”. It is a … Continue reading