- 326,596 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- RT @MichelleGhsoub: Hey #Vancouver, you're beautiful. http://t.co/lbmUcefsBD 3 hours ago
- RT @MichelleGhsoub: The 20 oldest cities in the world - and 4 of them in #Lebanon: Beirut, Tyre, Saida, Byblos telegraph.co.uk/travel/destina… 3 hours ago
- Steven Salaita: University of Illinois destroyed my career fw.to/KLBrPVX 1 day ago
- RT @SciencePorn: If you track the relative positions of Earth and Venus over an 8 year period, this is the resulting pattern. http://t.co/d… 2 days ago
- RT @RDGluck: Alexander Grothendieck, looking very Archimedian!: ow.ly/C2YDP 2 days ago
Daily Archives: May 19, 2011
16 out of the 28 members of Evaluation Group 1508 (for Mathematics and Statistics) wrote the following letter to NSERC’s President Suzanne Fortier to “draw (her) attention to the distressing results of the 2011 Discovery Grants Program”. It is a … Continue reading