… we strongly recommend the following video, especially to the fundamentalists of the Kitchener-Waterloo area and beyond, where M. C. Hawkins may be moving soon with his band to promote the album “A Brief History of Rhyme”. Who says that “atheists ain’t got no songs”? Please hurry Mr Hawkins, before they turn us all into “mindless sheep”. Could Waterloo become the next “Woodstock for Science”? The money should not be an issue.
- 358,774 hits
- Young-Heon Kim on An activist you are!
- Young-Heon Kim on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- Friday links: origin of an evolutionary icon, Canada vs. basic research, and more | Dynamic Ecology on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- jimwoodgett on Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda | Piece of Mind on Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- RT @g_mccray: Paul Krugman: Europe should be ashamed of its "campaign of bullying" salon.com/2015/07/06/pau… http://t.co/ZtMfkvSy4e 8 hours ago
- RT @ubcnews: .@DrRashidSumaila says 'clock ticking' for world's oceans: ow.ly/PeTmO via @yahoocanadanews http://t.co/O6fRLud5WR 11 hours ago
- RT @rulajebreal: The richest country in the ME, Saudi Arabia, is bombing the poorest #Yemen: airstrikes kill 45 civilians in market. http:/… 13 hours ago
- RT @foundhergrail: FIFA Will Pay U.S Women’s Championship Team 4 Times Less Than Men’s Teams That Lost In First Round thkpr.gs/3677105 13 hours ago
- RT @JimOlverTBC: This week @BIRS_Math "Beyond I.I.D. in Information Theory" @TheBanffCentre @shama2314 http://t.co/KAUqOhv9lT 16 hours ago