… we strongly recommend the following video, especially to the fundamentalists of the Kitchener-Waterloo area and beyond, where M. C. Hawkins may be moving soon with his band to promote the album “A Brief History of Rhyme”. Who says that “atheists ain’t got no songs”? Please hurry Mr Hawkins, before they turn us all into “mindless sheep”. Could Waterloo become the next “Woodstock for Science”? The money should not be an issue.
- 323,534 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @pbeldade: Academia's death by 1000 cuts? 1st the milestones and deliverables, then the patents and start-ups, and now I hear we too hav… 7 hours ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: I'm a moderate Christian, I only follow five of the ten commandments. 8 hours ago
- U. of Illinois Sees Growing Criticism of Its Handling of Salaita Case shar.es/11py1x via @chronicle 21 hours ago
- RT @palumboliu: Matters heat up in #Salaita case. english.sxu.edu/sites/kirstein… 21 hours ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: America: where the press is more critical of a President who isnt goin to war til he has a strategy than a President wh… 21 hours ago