- 322,700 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- Hamilton-born mathematician is first Canadian to win 'Nobel' of math cbc.ca/news/canada/ha… 3 hours ago
- RT @sivavaid: Check out the decline in federal R&D spending. But hey, we have buckets of ice water! aaas.org/sites/default/… http://t.co/UpP… 4 hours ago
- RT @chronicle: More than a third of the college presidents appointed in 2013-14 were women: chroni.cl/1w4VR0d http://t.co/ZKrbEKCuzg 13 hours ago
- RT @jeremyscahill: Egyptian gov't calls on US to "show restraint" in Ferguson (not an Onion article) m.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/egy… 13 hours ago
- RT @logicians: Tim Gowers shares his thoughts on Maryam Mirzakhani's commendation at #ICM21014. gowers.wordpress.com/2014/08/19/icm… #math #RiemannSur… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
In response to the CAUT, NSERC’s Vice-President, Research Grants and Fellowships, Isabelle Blain explained how NSERC responded to the recommendations of the 2007 review of its Discovery Grants program. “ Two principles were fundamental: that the level of a grant … Continue reading