- 321,005 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @eliselabottcnn: what bad timing. Former Prime Minister Tony Blair wins million dollar Israeli leadership prize | via @Telegraph http://… 14 hours ago
- Antigone à la République: blogs.mediapart.fr/blog/ivar/2807… via @MediapartLeClub 16 hours ago
- RT @ubcaplaceofmind: RT @ArvindUBC: 75% of #UBC undergrads graduate with community service, co-ops, internships, field research & other exp… 18 hours ago
- RT @arabiaenquirer: BREAKING: Israel launches nationwide competition to name next Gaza offensive bit.ly/1lSaxpv 20 hours ago
- RT @karimbitar: The Islamic State Is the Newest Petrostate foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/… 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
In response to the CAUT, NSERC’s Vice-President, Research Grants and Fellowships, Isabelle Blain explained how NSERC responded to the recommendations of the 2007 review of its Discovery Grants program. “ Two principles were fundamental: that the level of a grant … Continue reading