- 336,131 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- @cenkuygur takes on American Sniper. He is an American Hero youtu.be/Ej_SRJNz9ls 2 hours ago
- RT @EmmMacfarlane: @AlexUsherHESA FT profs increasing in the neighbourhood of the increase in students is probably necessary. Admin probabl… 2 hours ago
- RT @EmmMacfarlane: Universities have bloated admin. It's gotten a lot worse in the last 20 years. Well, we're reaching peak bloat: http://… 2 hours ago
- Too cerebral for politics? “@AnMailleach: Lots of academics getting cabinet posts in #Greece. This won't end well.” 2 hours ago
- RT @PaulaSlier_RT: #Holocaust survivor says he would add an 11th commandment 2 universally accepted 10 commandments -"never, never be a bys… 2 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 14, 2011
In response to the CAUT, NSERC’s Vice-President, Research Grants and Fellowships, Isabelle Blain explained how NSERC responded to the recommendations of the 2007 review of its Discovery Grants program. “ Two principles were fundamental: that the level of a grant … Continue reading