- 325,720 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- "Like S. Toope before him, Gupta is getting right on restructuring UBC’s executive and administrative operations." ubyssey.ca/opinion/last-w… 1 day ago
- Shifting Scholarly Communication Practices and the Case of Dr. Salaita bit.ly/1sMqbFA 1 day ago
- Enfin un bel article sur BHL. Mais on peut faire mieux: ne plus parler de lui tout court...@lemondefr lemonde.fr/culture/articl…” 1 day ago
- RT @NasriAtallah: I think U2's "Where The Streets Have No Name" was written by a lost and frustrated Lebanese restaurant delivery guy. 2 days ago
- RT @DougSaunders: Noooooooo(n) RT @lemondelive: Nicolas Sarkozy annonce sa candidature à la présidence de l'UMP lemonde.fr/politique/arti… 2 days ago
Daily Archives: February 25, 2011
Don Fraser, Professor Emeritus at the University of Toronto has taught and trained several generations of Canadian statisticians, and he is still at it. He also continues to contribute high-level research. He was –as recently as last summer– an invited … Continue reading