- 328,744 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Sigh! "U of A top brass insulted by U of C’s claim to be ‘Canada’s energy university’ edmontonjournal.com/brass+insulted… via @edmontonjournal 5 hours ago
- RT @unkyoka: Heart goes out to the Doctors Without Borders family tonight. They have to make tough decisions re staff safety, but can't eli… 1 day ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Clash of Civilisations - The Board Game http://t.co/uCIGEOWHr5 2 days ago
- World's scientists call on Stephen Harper to restore science funding, freedom cbc.ca/1.2806571 4 days ago
- RT @JBerdahl: In the 1960s women made up about 50% of computer programmers, so what happened? The rise of brogramming http://t.co/eY9Skojbm… 5 days ago
Daily Archives: February 25, 2011
Don Fraser, Professor Emeritus at the University of Toronto has taught and trained several generations of Canadian statisticians, and he is still at it. He also continues to contribute high-level research. He was –as recently as last summer– an invited … Continue reading