- 321,344 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @CallofDuty: 2054, le monde confie sa défense à l'Atlas, une société militaire privée. Power Changes Everything. youtube.com/watch?v=xC_kLn…… 3 hours ago
- RT @JohnRalstonSaul: La mémoire est la clef de l'action responsable. 9 hours ago
- RT @MathbloggingAll: Mathematician Lee Lorch, Human Rights Activist, Has Died dlvr.it/6V77fj 9 hours ago
- So is mine “@MichelleGhsoub: So this is my view right now #canada #beautifulbritishcolumbia 🍁 http://t.co/fqfn3SxlTm” 12 hours ago
- RT @SusyGage: Elite Universities Can’t Transform Spoiled Brats Into Better, Less-Entitled People slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 8, 2011
The students were the big winners at yesterday’s UBC Board of Governors meeting. Credits go to a disciplined, focused and resourceful UBC Administration that has come a long way, and to exceptional student representatives, notwithstanding the little help that both … Continue reading