- 407,376 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @mysnuggle: Maybe the #ubcbog just wants senior management to understand what it's like to be adjunct faculty... 8 hours ago
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut blogs.ubc.ca/workplace/2015… 8 hours ago
- Not twitter.com/srchiose/statu… 8 hours ago
- Why didn't you? twitter.com/fabulavancouve… 9 hours ago
- Reviewing the mandate of the provost position takes a month vs. 3 years to wait for Farrar to go twitter.com/srchiose/statu… 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 8, 2011
The students were the big winners at yesterday’s UBC Board of Governors meeting. Credits go to a disciplined, focused and resourceful UBC Administration that has come a long way, and to exceptional student representatives, notwithstanding the little help that both … Continue reading