- 338,408 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @thedailybeast: Banksy released a 2-minute documentary online that details the horrors of Gaza: thebea.st/1vHxDJU 8 hours ago
- RT @gerrycanavan: This is a thing of beauty. RT @deaneureka: associate vice provost of failure successes 10 hours ago
- RT @MartinShovel: My cartoon - mysteries of the #LinkedIn endorsement http://t.co/hbArfSjVz7 17 hours ago
- RT @lemondefr: Banksy à Gaza pour dénoncer la destruction de la ville bigbrowser.blog.lemonde.fr/2015/02/27/ban… sur @big_browser http://t.co/Opf3jJszZw 17 hours ago
- RT @scalzi: If you're having trouble understanding the grief over @TheRealNimoy's passing, here it is: Every geek just lost their favorite … 18 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 28, 2011
L’Ecole is not what it used to be, and Laurent Schwartz, the hero of so many generations of French students, must be turning in his grave.