- 408,049 hits
- #UBC says Now is the Time to Speculate #ubcnews #highered #bced #caut on Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Anon. on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- Ghoussoub on Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- UBC Prof on What if dissent was manufactured?
- Cheryl on What if dissent was manufactured?
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- A few words at a happy event
- Light years from the academy
- The last graceful act of a beautiful mind
- An activist you are!
- Mathematics, poetry and beauty
- Four lessons from an amazing site visit
- Why Canada’s research granting councils mean so little to this government’s agenda
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- RT @rodmickleburgh: Prominent #UBC blogger Bardahl says BoG chair Montalbano told her Gupta departure was a "leadership" matter. Left that … 3 hours ago
- RT @kevinharding: A relevant quote on l'Affaire Gupta, Montalbano, and #UBCBoG pllqt.it/hA1iyH http://t.co/gIobJQGQ45 3 hours ago
- RT @kingcambie: @rodmickleburgh Completely agree RM...but IF Montalbano is being wronged it wld only take 1 tweet from Gupta to correct, an… 3 hours ago
- RT @ScienceIsArt: To be taken seriously by corporate univ. I've restructured my lab: PI=CEO, tech=CTO, PDF=Exec VP research,grad student=VP… 3 hours ago
- RT @jwoodgett: Humanity trapped, in one picture. http://t.co/b1BRMerXWE 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2011
With the increasing trend towards funding non-peer reviewed research, it was only a matter of time before everyone got in on the action. The colleges are the latest entry into what is becoming a packed field. And, the growing influence … Continue reading
There is a new journal around and here is a number of reasons you may choose to submit to it: