- 325,311 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- RT @stevenstrogatz: Congrats to all MacArthur Fellows, including math and physics stars Dani Bassett, Jacob Lurie & Yitang Zhang http://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @stevenstrogatz: MacArthur Fellow Dani Bassett applies network theory to the brain and its disorders macfound.org/fellows/907/ 4 hours ago
- RT @SachaBlumen: Good move. “@tylercowen: Lots of mathematics in this year's MacArthur fellows, no economics, macfound.org/fellows/class/…” 5 hours ago
- The Salaita case and the Big Money takeover of state universities fw.to/4YWf9q 22 hours ago
- RT @cnewf: #UCBerkeley Faculty Association statement on academic freedom & civility #Dirks comments dailycal.org/2014/09/16/fre… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2011
With the increasing trend towards funding non-peer reviewed research, it was only a matter of time before everyone got in on the action. The colleges are the latest entry into what is becoming a packed field. And, the growing influence … Continue reading
There is a new journal around and here is a number of reasons you may choose to submit to it: