- 338,649 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @JoshBlockDC: Editor of Saudi Arabia's Al Arabiya: "The Israeli PM managed to hit the nail right on the head" thetower.org/1702-al-arabiy… 1 hour ago
- RT @arabiaenquirer: Netanyahu hopes apocalyptic vision of nuclear devastation hasn’t “put anyone off” holidaying in Eilat this summer http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @KarlreMarks: Lebanon Becomes First Ever Country To Be Turned Into A Company shar.es/1WSqnI via @sharethis 1 hour ago
- RT @MinRonaAmbrose: Dr. @MollyShoichet at @UofT makes Canada proud: awarded the L'Oreal/UNESCO Women in Science Award today! Congrats! http… 17 hours ago
- RT @PastorJohnHagee: In Washington to support @netanyahu as he addresses Congress. Please pray for this historic day. May God arise & his e… 19 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2011
With the increasing trend towards funding non-peer reviewed research, it was only a matter of time before everyone got in on the action. The colleges are the latest entry into what is becoming a packed field. And, the growing influence … Continue reading
There is a new journal around and here is a number of reasons you may choose to submit to it: