- 349,140 hits
- Minelle Mahtani on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Ghoussoub on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Adam Schubel on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Brian Merchant on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- H. Ben-El-Mechaiekh on On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- On the “clientèle-based” logic in redefining academic units
- UBC’s free fall in university rankings
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- RT @jwoodgett: 3/ ⤵️ MT @mikefromoak: Note Canadian declining R&D spending vs G7. Outside of G7 we go down even further. https://t.co/kENig… 4 hours ago
- RT @politicalwire: A massive decline in basic research funding threatens American innovation wonkwire.com/2015/04/28/dec… http://t.co/7Ao00dX9oA 4 hours ago
- RT @HayderSH: Karim Wasfi playing the cello after yesterday's explosion in AlMansour in #Baghdad #Iraq http://t.co/PI3W7Z1fOR 4 hours ago
- "I was 18 years old and as dumb as an 18-year-old, and even I knew we were invading Iraq for no good reason and.." lobelog.com/why-did-we-inv… 4 hours ago
- «Islamophobie», mot de l’époque ou mal du siècle ? liberation.fr/societe/2015/0… via @libe 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 25, 2011
With the increasing trend towards funding non-peer reviewed research, it was only a matter of time before everyone got in on the action. The colleges are the latest entry into what is becoming a packed field. And, the growing influence … Continue reading
There is a new journal around and here is a number of reasons you may choose to submit to it: