- 323,394 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @gwenifill: ah, cmon now. MT @Poynter: After Diane Sawyer’s final ABC World News broadcast, all 3 nightly anchors are white men: http://… 44 minutes ago
- RT @Popenici: Very interesting read: What’s The Matter With #France? nyti.ms/1mUvqRB via @NytimesKrugman 11 hours ago
- RT @dbtindall: Canada's Justice Minister ... Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt cbc.ca/1.2748676 12 hours ago
- RT @sedgate: Natalie Davis to Chancellor: Why not accept scholarly inquiry over politicized judgment of Salaita's critics? http://t.co/VgBD… 18 hours ago
- RT @RamiKhouri: Bombs help,but key to defeating #ISIS vulgarity is ending the Arab security states that created it. My column today. http:/… 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 24, 2011
Here is a comprehensive set of statistics on the 2010 NSERC Discovery Grants Program competition. This extensive report was prepared by NSERC and includes tables and figures that provide summary information on the 2010 competition, but also a few comparisons … Continue reading
Many thanks to our colleague David Wehlau, Professor of Mathematics at Queen’s University, for compiling the following data comparing average Discovery Grants, their numbers, as well as the available funding for each of the NSERC-supported disciplines. The data, which covers … Continue reading