- 323,002 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @gautampremnath: Trenchant response to UIUC Chancellor's statement on the firing of Steven Salaita wp.me/p1KBNi-2lb via @AcademeBl… 12 hours ago
- Preemptive firing! “@sedgate: Wise explains Salaita decision | News-Gazette.com news-gazette.com/news/local/201…” 15 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: BREAKING: The Education Justice Project at #UIUC has cancelled its conference there. #supportSalaita 15 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: #UIUC student paper covers the #Salaita affair. m.dailyillini.com/news/article_0… 15 hours ago
- RT @ubiquity75: In Error, the University of Illinois Stands Alone: A Letter to the Board of Trustees. #supportSalaita illusionofvolition.com/2014/08/21/in-… 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 18, 2011
Your era at the helm of Canada’s national strategy for research and development, has been one of action, proactive leadership in research policy, tight management of federally funded programs, as well as increased and sustained support for certain research areas. … Continue reading