- 332,041 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- "her (Lebanese) father, a "frustrated lawyer," who encouraged her to engage in dinner-table debate" cbc.ca/1.2851592 @MichelleGhsoub 6 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: In Focus: Americans Enjoying Thanksgiving Tradition Of Sitting Around At Airport onion.com/1zv61ol 9 hours ago
- RT @JimPrentice: My column in the @calgaryherald on the Alberta way -- helping those in need during the holiday season: http://t.co/s0wNtzC… 11 hours ago
- RT @JuntaeDeLane: “Raise up the people beside you & quit worshipping those above you.” – @chrisbrogan ow.ly/Eku5q 13 hours ago
- RT @UA_magazine: Here's @qui_oui (M Fullick's) blog post on student mental health that has @AcademicaTopTen talking universityaffairs.ca/speculative-di…… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: January 18, 2011
Your era at the helm of Canada’s national strategy for research and development, has been one of action, proactive leadership in research policy, tight management of federally funded programs, as well as increased and sustained support for certain research areas. … Continue reading