- 320,443 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- RT @ChanCentre: Party at our place! President's Installation Ceremony Sept. 12 to welcome @arvindUBC. Stay tuned for details. http://t.co/E… 3 hours ago
- RT @brettfavaro: thoughtsforbreakfast.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/is-… Controversial and thought-provoking article - is it unethical for early career scientists to hire p… 7 hours ago
- RT @nytimesscience: Why Do Americans Stink at Math? nyti.ms/1nVfX2D 7 hours ago
- RT @NeinQuarterly: French: A language invented for making love, but used to make cheese, revolution, and philosophy. #TheNihilistsDictiona… 7 hours ago
- Taking a News-Out: what came up is Edvard Munch and Hieronymus Bosch newyorker.com/news/john-cass… via @newyorker 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 18, 2010
… And to me, they bring comfort and hope in our future as a society and as a country. Sean Heisler, Ben Glassco, and Azim Wazeer are currently the students’ elected representatives on UBC’s Board of Governors. Three remarkable young … Continue reading