- 338,414 hits
- Nilima on Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- Andrew Irwin on Canadian Common CV: NSERC vs. Linkedin
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- To some a citation is worth $3 per year
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- RT @stephenlautens: @ElaineNiddery Once the state legitimizes bigotry anything can happen, and nothing good follows. #cdnpoli 36 minutes ago
- RT @Garossino: In Canada men can wear a turban but women can't wear a hijab because we're about freedom & equality. #cdnpoli 40 minutes ago
- RT @NISSSAMSI: The NISS &SAMSI Mathematics Daily is out! paper.li/NISSSAMSI/niss… Stories via @aabaabaaba @jamesgrime @NGhoussoub 41 minutes ago
- RT @davidfrum: Bill O’Reilly says he posted your bail MT @repjohnlewis: 55 years ago today, I was arrested for the first time http://t.co/r… 44 minutes ago
- RT @fsayre: Canada's hijab problem is that increasingly we turn whoever wears one into a vessel for fear, using secularism as a euphemism f… 46 minutes ago
Daily Archives: December 10, 2010
The most important new information that Isabelle Blain provided, and the most validating of NSERC’s new evaluation system, was the result of a survey –conducted by NSERC’s staff– of the panelists who dealt with both systems (from 2008-2010). They seem … Continue reading