- 325,682 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- Highlights from the installation speech of UBC’s 13th President, Arvind Gupta
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- "Like S. Toope before him, Gupta is getting right on restructuring UBC’s executive and administrative operations." ubyssey.ca/opinion/last-w… 9 hours ago
- Shifting Scholarly Communication Practices and the Case of Dr. Salaita bit.ly/1sMqbFA 9 hours ago
- Enfin un bel article sur BHL. Mais on peut faire mieux: ne plus parler de lui tout court...@lemondefr lemonde.fr/culture/articl…” 10 hours ago
- RT @NasriAtallah: I think U2's "Where The Streets Have No Name" was written by a lost and frustrated Lebanese restaurant delivery guy. 1 day ago
- RT @DougSaunders: Noooooooo(n) RT @lemondelive: Nicolas Sarkozy annonce sa candidature à la présidence de l'UMP lemonde.fr/politique/arti… 1 day ago
Daily Archives: December 10, 2010
The most important new information that Isabelle Blain provided, and the most validating of NSERC’s new evaluation system, was the result of a survey –conducted by NSERC’s staff– of the panelists who dealt with both systems (from 2008-2010). They seem … Continue reading