- 320,238 hits
- Speculative Diction | Dissecting the USask fiasco | University Affairs on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Frank on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Phil Hultin on The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- Somewhere else, part 138 | Freakonometrics on Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- Phil Hultin on A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- The President of the University of Alberta asked us to think twice, and we have!
- A ton of career blood in the cause of clearly defining academic freedom
- On the dark side of philanthropy
- Return on investment in faculty rarely captured by university CFOs
- UBC appoints a doer as its 13th President
- Bye Bye Board
- Now that Government has listened to the research community, will NSERC?
- Budget 2014 is nothing short of a paradigm shift for Canada’s research and innovation
- Artists, Philanthropists, Politicians join mathematicians in celebrating BIRS-affiliate research facility in Oaxaca
- UBC Board approves improved faculty housing assistance program
- Cost-cutting in post-secondary institutions: Rank and Yank, Lift and Shift
- Universities in an Era of ‘Non-Lieux’
- Roasting chestnuts for my favourite hockey players
- From “shared governance” to “shared services”: Lessons from the University of Michigan
- The UBC Faculty Housing Action Plan revisited
- Beyond “the homely West-side heritage home” that shelters UBC-Mathematics
- A mathematician at the Global Business Forum
- Lousy reporting targets Canada’s higher education
- Thank You Notes
- Celebrating Martin Barlow and Ed Perkins
- Twitter Is Changing How the Media Covers the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict slate.com/blogs/the_worl… via @slate 2 hours ago
- RT @iainmarlow: I've been struck by how many Malaysians bring up the suffering in #Gaza, even as they discuss their own grief over #MH17. R… 3 hours ago
- RT @Naharnet: U.N. Security Council Denounces Persecution of Iraqi Christians #MiddleEast #Politics naharnet.com/stories/en/139… 3 hours ago
- RT @RaphaelAhren: Israeli @AmbDermer at @CUFI: The IDF should be given Nobel Peace Prize… a Nobel Peace Prize for fighting with unimaginabl… 3 hours ago
- RT @chrondata: Moody's issued a negative outlook for #highered in 2014, saying expenses are outpacing revenues: chronicle.com/blogs/bottomli… 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 4, 2010
“Enough reports. We’ve seen enough,” NSERC’s President Suzanne Fortier said in a recent interview with the Globe&Mail. “At the end of the day, we all agree that Canada needs to up its game in innovation”. She also talks about how … Continue reading
NSERC introduced in 2009 a new “binning” system to the review process in the Discovery Grant program. The program’s success rate has been on a downward spiral since — from 71 per cent in 2008 to 64 per cent in … Continue reading