- 440,141 hits
- Curious... on How dare UBC take diversity so seriously?
- Alan Richardson (@arichardson_phi) on UBC Faculty Association response to the report by Honourable Lynn Smith
- Enrico on UBC Faculty Association response to the report by Honourable Lynn Smith
- Jennifer Berdahl on UBC Faculty Association response to the report by Honourable Lynn Smith
- John Cooper on UBC Faculty Association response to the report by Honourable Lynn Smith
- Confidence Game: Conflict-of-Interest, Confidentiality Clauses, and Our Public Universities
- Jennifer Berdahl and Margot Young for the presidential search committee
- The faculty representatives on the UBC Board of Governors have failed us
- UBC Faculty Association response to the report by Honourable Lynn Smith
- Shared governance hits rock bottom at UBC, by Professor Stephen Petrina
- Artificial Intelligence uncovers how Gupta and Montalbano became blood brothers
- UBC, WTF?
- PR consultants, the “UBC side” and the rest of us
- UBC faculty to the Premier of BC: Help us out of this crisis
- What if dissent was manufactured?
- Why the UBC Leadership Crisis Matters Beyond the Ivory Tower, by Professor E. Wayne Ross
- The cataclysmic effect of masculinity contests on the ivory tower
- Prominent UBC Professor and FRSC, James Zidek, calls on Montalbano to resign
- An open letter to Angela Redish, interim UBC president, by Mark Mac Lean
- Unclear on the Concept: the UBC Board of Governors, by Elizabeth Hodgson
- Canada loses again
- Open letter to Martha Piper, by UBC Professor Leah Keshet
- An open letter to John Montalbano, chair of the UBC Board of Governors
- Beyond UBC’s clumsy announcement regarding Gupta’s resignation
- Reform(atting) the Canadian Institutes of Health Research – a living autopsy
- Remarkable stats twitter.com/mhendr1cks/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @Slate: Hey, the best basketball team ever is playing right now: slate.me/1Q9lXaf https://t.co/yHJoDtmPno 2 hours ago
- RT @1SEOcom: Today is 60th anniversary of the day #RosaParks refused to give up her bus seat to a white passenger. #civilrights https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- Last Words: UBC takes advantage of loopholes they made themselves ubyssey.ca/opinion/last-w… 12 hours ago
- We can save atheism from the New Atheists like Richard Dawkins | Jeff Sparrow gu.com/p/4et66/stw 1 day ago
Daily Archives: November 24, 2010
Do we or don’t we want foreign talent to move to Canada? So many mixed signals.
David R. Jones, UBC Professor Emeritus, Member, Order of Canada (2003), Distinguished Scholar, Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies at UBC (2002), Flavelle Medal, Royal Society of Canada (2000), Killam UBC Research Prize (1993), Fry Medallist, Canadian Society of Zoologists, … Continue reading
I thought I was the only one whining about our colleagues not getting the Nobel prize for Physics.Wrong! According to Naturenews, the Nobel prize committee did not do its homework before making the 2010 award for physics.